*Note - Faceware Live consists of two components: Live Server and Live Client. You will need to download both.
- If you have not already done so, Request a Free Trial. If you already have purchased a Faceware subscription, then you can skip this step.
- Go to www.facewaretech.com
- On the top of the page, click the "Customer Login" button
- Enter the username and password provided to you in your trial welcome email or that was given to you when the subscription was purchased.
- You should now be taken to the download page: http://facewaretech.com/products/software/downloads/
- Click the blue button that says "Take Me to Faceware Live" button or scroll down to the "Realmtime Facial Animation" section.
- Under "Faceware Live Server," download FacewareLive_Server.exe
- If you are using Motionbuilder, download FacewareLive_Client_MotionBuilder.exe.
- If you wish to use Faceware Live with Unity, then you can download the plugin from the Unity Asset Store.
Step 1: Installing Live Server
To install Live Server, simply run the FacewareLive_Server.exe file that you downloaded and follow the instructions during installation.
Step 2: Installing Live Client
To install Live Client for Motionbuilder, run the FacewareLive_Client_MotionBuilder.exe file that you downloaded.
Download Faceware Live Client from within the Unity Store.
*Note - If this is your first time installing Live Server, during the installation you will be required to also install the Codemeter Runtime. Codemeter is a requirement of our licensing software and will run in the background of your machine.