- If you have not already done so, Request a Free Trial. If you already have purchased a Faceware subscription, then you can skip this step.
- Go to www.facewaretech.com
- On the top of the page, click the "Customer Login" button
- Enter the username and password provided to you in your trial welcome email or that was given to you when the subscription was purchased.
- You should now be taken to the download page: http://facewaretech.com/products/software/downloads/
- Click the blue button that says "Take Me to the Faceware Creation Suite" or scroll down to the "Non-Realtime Facial Animation" section.
- In the "Step 1: Download Matlab Compiler Runtime" section, download the 64-bit version of Matlab Compiler Runtime at the provided link. Analyzer requires a 64-bit version of Windows and the appropriate version of MCR.
- Below that, there will be a section to download Faceware Analyzer. Click the provided link to begin your download.
To run Faceware Analyzer, one must have the following system requirements:
- 4GB of RAM
- Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Step 1: Installing Required Windows components
Analyzer requires several different runtimes and components to run properly. Please make sure you have the following installed before installing and running Analyzer. Download links are provided.
Matlab Runtime Compiler 7.16:
- MCR 2011b (x64) - (For Analyzer and Retargeter x64 plugins)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or 4.5:
Visual C++ Redistributable 2010 x64:
Step 2: Installing Analyzer
To install Analyzer, simply run the installer you downloaded from our website and complete the installation. To receive a download of Analyzer, you'll need to Request a Free Trial on our website.
*Note - If you are prompted to install the Microsoft .NET Framework 4 during installation, clicking "yes" will bring you to an incorrect version. Go to http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17718 to download and install the correct version.
If this is your first time installing Analyzer or Retargeter, during the installation you will be required to also install the Codemeter Runtime. Codemeter is a requirement of our licensing software and will run in the background of your machine.
Step 3: Entering Your Faceware Subscription Credentials
The first time you run Analyzer, you'll be prompted to enter your Faceware subscription credentials. When prompted, enter the information you received in the email from Faceware Tech. If you have trouble entering your credentials, please see the following article: Why won't my username/password work?