Once you've purchased a fully activated license it's a good idea to remove your expired trial licenses. This is not entirely necessary but can keep things cleaner on your system and make it easier to troubleshoot problems if any license-related issues come up.
*Note - Removing a Trial will not allow you to re-install the software and start the Trial over again. Once removed, your Faceware Trial will be finished.
How to Remove your Faceware Trial Licenses:
- Open the CodeMeter Control Center. (Start > All Programs > CodeMeter)
- In your license list on the left you'll see your Trials listed. Select the Trial you wish to remove and note down the 'Serial' number.
- If you see a button on the bottom right that reads, "Remove License", you can use this button to remove it. Otherwise, continue with Step 4.
- Please open 'CodeMeter Command Prompt' (Start > All Programs > CodeMeter > Tools)
- Please type in the following: cmu32 --delete-cmact-license --serial ###-#######