"Could not find version 7.16 of the MCR. Attempting to load mclmcrrt7_16.dll. Please install the correct version of the MCR. Contact your vendor if you do not have an installer for the MCR."
Changing the installation directory or deleting files relating to the Matlab Runtime Compiler installation and then trying to open a performance in Retargeter.
- Install Matlab Runtime Compiler 7.16 to the default location and open the performance again. If you have a paid or trial account, you can find the Matlab installer here: http://facewaretech.com/products/software/downloads/
If you already have MCR 7.16 installed, then we recommend closing Retargeter, then uninstalling and reinstalling Matlab Runtime Compiler.
- Please also make sure that you have the following dependencies installed:
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=14632
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x64) : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=15336
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or 4.5: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653
- Sometimes the Environment Variable in Windows regarding Matlab will point the system to the wrong path, thus preventing programs that use Matlab from running properly. Usually uninstalling Matlab, rebooting, and reinstalling it will solve the issue, but not always. To set it to the right path, please do the following:
1.) In Windows, go to Control Panel>System>Advanced System Settings
2.) In the Advanced tab, click 'Environment Variables.'
3.) Under System Variables, select the one named 'Path' and click the 'Edit' button.
4.) Add the location below to yours. Just copy and paste it straight onto the end of the 'variable value' field, semi-colon included:
;C:\Program Files\MATLAB\MATLAB Compiler Runtime\v716\runtime\win64
Once you've done that, hit 'Ok' to accept and restart your machine. Try running Retargeter again. Note that the path above will be different if your Matlab installation was not in the default location.