The Faceware knowledge base is a repository of articles, tutorials, and troubleshooting guides for the Faceware product line. If you are looking to learn more about using any of the Faceware products, this is the place to be. Going to support.facewaretech.com will take you to the home page of the knowledge base. From there, you can click on any of the images to find more information about the specific product you're looking for information about.
*Note - If you are new to using Faceware software, either via a trial or a new subscription, then we strongly encourage you to go to the "New Trial Users" section for information on downloading, installing, and getting up and running with our software as quickly as possible.
At the top of every knowledge base page, there is a search bar that contains the text "Search Faceware Knowledge Base." You can use this at any time to look for specific information within the knowledge base.
Creating a Support Request
If you wish to contact our support team, there are several ways that you can create and submit a new support ticket:
- At the very top of any page in the knowledge base, you will see a link to "Submit a Request." Click the link, then fill out the form on the page you are taken to.
- On the bottom right of the screen in the knowledge base, you will see a blue icon that says "? Help." Click on this and complete the information to submit a support request.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note - When creating a support request, please include as much information as possible regarding your issue including, but not limited to:
- Which Faceware product you need help with (include version number and which Autodesk app if using Retargeter)
- Your operating system
- A screenshot of the problem/message if there is a specific error
- Reproduction instructions if there is a specific problem or unexpected behavior